Thank you all for your support! We are grateful for the positive words and upbeat attitude you have adopted during this very tricky and uncertain time. Our team has been working hard to ensure classes run, facilities are kept as hygienic as possible and everyone is kept safe and informed. We thought it important to keep you updated on our plans going forward.
- The school will remain open and classes fully operational until we inform you otherwise. (please keep an eye on emails, website and social media for continued updates) We are following government advise and will close when advised to do so.
- Please do not cancel your direct debits –In doing so you will forfeit your child’s place in their class, it also increases the possibility of not having a dance school to return to. If you are having issues with payments due to the economic impact of the current situation please do get in touch with us at [email protected]. Thank you for those of you who have already offered your continued support during this time.
- If we do close on a temporary basis, we will inform you directly by email. It will be impossible to put a time frame on a closure however we will be led completely by government advise.
- During a time of closure an online library of classes for your children to do at home at their leisure will be available to paying members of Elite. There will also be other educational and fun resources on there to help keep them occupied throughout the days. Our staff are currently working hard to video this online library and it may even be ready by the end of next week for anyone choosing to self-isolate.
- Our exam board have made the very difficult decision to postpone all exams until further notice to prevent travel of examiners upon government advise. Exams will be rescheduled as soon as physical classes recommence. Outstanding coaching sessions are temporarily suspended until exam dates are reconfirmed so these sessions can be used prior to the rescheduled exams to best prepare your children.
- We have decided to postpone our annual showcase (originally due to be held on 21st June 2020). This has been rescheduled to the Winter term an exact date to be announced shortly.
In the meantime, please follow our guidelines with regards to cleanliness and hygiene when entering and leaving the studio. We also request where possible that parents do not wait and congregate during lesson times in the building so we can abide by the governments social distancing guidelines. Our team has been and will continue to regularly clean all touch surfaces and props at the start, end and throughout teaching times. All students will be requested to wash hands prior to beginning a class.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding any of the above please do email us on [email protected]. Thank you again for your continued support during this uncertain time and please remember although it may seem far off, we will come out the other side of this and life will ultimately return to some sort of normality in the coming months.
Keep Safe Everyone!
Love and thanks to you all,
Miss Hayley, Miss Sarah, Miss Roisin, Miss Emily and Sam